[CentOS-devel] CentOS-6.4 OpenStack testing cloud images

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Oct 28 12:46:20 UTC 2013

On 10/25/2013 09:33 AM, mail.zhang.yee wrote:
> +1 for below...
> I am new to use this image, may i know the default password for root?
> =================================
> Image logs good to the log output and console seems to wok fine.
> Is there a root password setup? Ssh also accepts password login per default.
> (My favourite would be a standard password people can login on the
> console, but only allow ssh login via ssh keys. ??)

I'm not too keen on having a published access password on these images,
the idea would be that people use whatever metadata service they are
keen on, specific to their cloud setup, to inject keys and take it from
there.

We can disable password access in sshd by default, how does everyone
feel about that ?

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh