[CentOS-devel] Request to join CentOS Atomic SIG

Adam Miller

maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 13 20:19:42 UTC 2014

Hello all,
    I know I'm a tad late to the game but I'd like to express my
intent to join the CentOS Atomic SIG. I don't know the process here
but thought I'd throw it out there that I'd like to join.

I've been working on a number of packaging things out in the Fedora
Atomic space as well as some efforts to package/rebuild for CentOS 7
(using EPEL7 build targets).

So far I have contributed to work that's being done in the following locations:

Packaging work, spec files, dependency spec files not yet in Fedora/EPEL, etc:
        https://github.com/projectatomic/kubernetes-package

Project Atomic COPR builds for kubernetes and related packages:
        http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/walters/atomic-next/

RHEL7/CentOS7 (EPEL7) COPR builds for kubernetes and related packages:
        http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/maxamillion/epel7-kubernetes/

NOTE: The EPEL7 build is currently blocked due to an old version of
docker in CentOS 7 (inhereted from RHEL)

Whatever the next steps are to join please let me know, looking
forward to the future of CentOS Atomic! Exciting stuff :)

Thank you,
-AdamM