[CentOS-devel] Cloud-init for CentOS?

Thu Jan 23 10:49:44 UTC 2014
Sam Kottler <s at shk.io>

On 01/23/2014 10:34 AM, Javier Fontan wrote:
> For OpenNebula we need at least version 0.7.3.

Great, thanks. So 0.7.4 seems like it'll be okay for all the people who
requested more recent versions. There are two dependencies which are
pending push to EPEL updates; once those are available (tonight's push)
I will add them as requires to the cloud-init spec and submit an update.

Thanks for your patience on this.

-S