[CentOS-devel] Cloud-init for CentOS?

Sat Jan 25 13:58:18 UTC 2014
Sam Kottler <s at shk.io>

On 01/23/2014 10:49 AM, Sam Kottler wrote:

> On 01/23/2014 10:34 AM, Javier Fontan wrote:
>> For OpenNebula we need at least version 0.7.3.
>
> Great, thanks. So 0.7.4 seems like it'll be okay for all the people who
> requested more recent versions. There are two dependencies which are
> pending push to EPEL updates; once those are available (tonight's push)
> I will add them as requires to the cloud-init spec and submit an update.

I've submitted the update:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/cloud-init-0.7.4-1.el6.
Auto-karma is disabled because I'd like the opennebula and cloudstack
folks specifically to test it, but if you're on EC2/OpenStack or any of
the other supported platforms it'd be great to have this tested as well.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

-S