[CentOS-devel] Cloud Instance SIG Hackathon @ CentOS Dojo 31st Jan 2014

Tue Jan 28 17:57:04 UTC 2014

Hi Lars,

On 01/28/2014 12:52 PM, Lars Kurth wrote:
> KB,
> I wouldn't be able to come myself. I was wondering asking because I was
> going to forward to the thread to the xen user and dev community.
> Lars

I know that Jaime form OpenNebula is going to attempt delivering Xen
hypervisor controller scripts that work for xen4centos on the day, and
we will attempt to build pv images that work on xen4centos as well. so
if someone representing the xen project was to come along, it would be
great.

Let me know offlist if someone is keen, and we can add them - but it
needs to happen pre noon wednesday, we need to send the attendee list
over to the venue security guys by then

regards

--
Karanbir Singh