[CentOS-devel] Koji targets for the SIGs

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Jul 15 11:07:31 UTC 2014

On 07/15/2014 09:49 AM, Thomas Oulevey wrote:
> So my proposal is:
>
> For the build tags : <SIG><MAJOR>-<TAG>[-<COLLECTION>,]-build
> And the target : <SIG><MAJOR>-<TAG>[-<COLLECTION>,]
> The destination can be <SIG><MAJOR>-testing/<SIG><MAJOR>-release for
> all the target. (or keep the Fedora naming dist-*, but it looks more
> confusing to me)

I think this works, the only consideration is that we might need to ( we
really should ) give the SIG's a -devel a -testing and -production
target, so they can build and release into vairous repos.

At the very least we would need a -devel where they can do whatever, and
a -testing where they can then push builds that need to be made public
on the repos, and once some criteria is satisfied, we can push content
from -testing to -production ( I dont think we need a rebuild for that,
just moving the rpms over should be good enough )

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh