[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 QA qcow image

Sam Kottler s at shk.io
Sun Jun 15 12:48:09 UTC 2014

On 6/15/14, 4:44 PM, Tim Bell wrote:

> I had a look
> at http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64-20140614/ but I
> could not find any qcow images for a VM guest.
>
> Is it planned to produce one ?
Yes, there will ultimately be a cloud image available in the form of a
qcow2 and I believe also AMI's for running on AWS.

We're also working on getting cloud-init and its deps imported to the
CentOS repos for early-boot instance initialization. I should have some
time this week to get that done. KB and other core devs can probably
give you a better idea of timing around the cloud images than I.