[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Release Schedule

Shafiee Roozbeh roozbeh.shafiee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 12:53:53 UTC 2014

Hi community
is there any release schedule for CentOS 7 ?
not exact schedule I mean... I follow all topics in development mailing
list and I know that there is no release schedule announcement by Karanbir
and the other guys. I mean approximate schedule...
I asked this question because the time interval between RHEL 6.0 and CenOS
6.0 was more than 240 days.  (according to wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CentOS ) . For CentOS 7 we should await this
much ?

Thanks

--
Roozbeh Shafiee
Linux/BSD System Administrator and Python Developer