[CentOS-devel] CentOS 7 Release Schedule

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Sun Jun 22 12:57:05 UTC 2014

On 22/06/14 14:53, Shafiee Roozbeh wrote:
> Hi community
> is there any release schedule for CentOS 7 ?
> not exact schedule I mean... I follow all topics in development mailing
> list and I know that there is no release schedule announcement by
> Karanbir and the other guys. I mean approximate schedule...
> I asked this question because the time interval between RHEL 6.0 and
> CenOS 6.0 was more than 240 days.  (according to wikipedia:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CentOS ) . For CentOS 7 we should await
> this much ?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Roozbeh Shafiee
> Linux/BSD System Administrator and Python Developer
> RoozbehShafiee.Com <http://RoozbehShafiee.Com>

Hi,

If you followed the discussions/annoucements on seven.centos.org, you
probably know that we have an installable tree/some live media ISO
images (on buildlogs.centos.org). So (not promising anything, nor
"writing something in the stone" here) I'd bet more on "days" than
"weeks" for a Seven release ....

Cheers,

--
Fabian Arrotin