[CentOS-devel] Latest builds are now online 2014-06-25_build 4

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jun 25 15:50:20 UTC 2014

hi,

http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64-20140625/ is now online,
livemedia to match this tree is in the isos/ dir at
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/isos/x86_64/

Cloud images, docker images, coming shortly.

Note: this tree now has a centos-release that implements the scope of
change we were talking about in the numbering thread. I went through
quite a few permutations and what we have here seems like the best
middle ground to be on. I am also going to try and circle back to some
of the RH folks to make sure they are ok with how we message around
where the CentOS Linux release is built from.

Please also test scope and breath,

The builds included address all closed bug reports so far, so please
keep the reports coming as we start staging for final builds.

--
Karanbir Singh