[CentOS-devel] srpms for RHEL 7

Pat Riehecky

riehecky at fnal.gov
Wed Jun 11 13:28:20 UTC 2014

On 06/11/2014 08:18 AM, Carl Trieloff wrote:
> On 06/11/2014 08:59 AM, Pat Riehecky wrote:
>> On 06/10/2014 08:49 PM, Carl Trieloff wrote:
>>> If you look at the GIT activity log it is pretty easy to see how updates
>>> are coming to GIT by looking at the 0-day pushes.
>> How do I find all of those?
>>

> https://git.centos.org/activity/
>
> or better, just git clone and then do cmd line on your local repo.

That url shows all activity for all repos.  I'm just looking for the
RHEL 7 sources.

https://git.centos.org/project/rpms

is a closer URL, but this requires me to go through all the repos,
apparently, by hand.

Is there any tooling I can use to get this in an automated, "scriptable"
manner?

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky