[CentOS-devel] srpms for RHEL 7

Chris St. Pierre

chris.a.st.pierre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:47:40 UTC 2014

Gitblit offers an API that should permit you to list repos easily enough:
http://gitblit.com/rpc.html

It seems pretty trivial to use, e.g.:
https://git.centos.org/rpc?req=LIST_REPOSITORIES

You should be able to use that to clone all of the repos and then use some
combination of 'git fetch' and 'git log' to get the activity logs.  Or use
the RSS feeds for each repo, if you prefer.  TIMTOWTDI.

This seems like a significant improvement, since you no longer have to diff
the ftp 'ls' output -- there are actual machine-consumable feeds and APIs
to use.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Pat Riehecky <riehecky at fnal.gov> wrote:

> On 06/11/2014 08:18 AM, Carl Trieloff wrote:
> updates
> >> How do I find all of those?
> >>

> > https://git.centos.org/activity/
> >
> > or better, just git clone and then do cmd line on your local repo.
> >

> That url shows all activity for all repos.  I'm just looking for the
> RHEL 7 sources.
>
> https://git.centos.org/project/rpms
>
> is a closer URL, but this requires me to go through all the repos,
> apparently, by hand.
>
> Is there any tooling I can use to get this in an automated, "scriptable"
> manner?
>
> Pat
>
> --
> Pat Riehecky