[CentOS-devel] srpms for RHEL 7

Masoud Sharbiani

masoud.sharbiani at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:12:58 UTC 2014

So, in order to custom rebuild a distro from git repos, one should:
Extract the list of repos
Clone *all* the git repos locally, and switch to the right branch
run get_sources.sh in all the repos
then run rpmbuild -bs *.spec in the right directory, for each repo.

I am sure there is/should be a slightly more efficient way than that. How
about a repo that contains all the non-binary sources for all the packages?

Masoud