[CentOS-devel] Introducing Centpkg (Comments requested)

Clint Savage

herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 16:19:21 UTC 2014

There are a few variants out there, goosepkg (
https://github.com/gooseproject/goosepkg), which I wrote for doing the same
sort of things with koji. I was convinced of doing this by Mathieu Bridon,
who wrote nbpkg (https://github.com/network-box/nbpkg) for his former
company.

I just thought it might be helpful for bugs and other ideas when dealing
with lookaside and git repo issues. One thing I think would be nicer than
it currently is would be to rewrite the git portions into libgit2. When
rpkg and fedpkg came to be, this ilibrary was not a real option.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

herlo