[CentOS-devel] Community build system

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jun 26 19:53:38 UTC 2014

On 06/26/2014 07:48 PM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
> What would the workflow of RPMs after they are created in koji. How
> would they land up in respective repos? Will it be a automated method or
> manual method? This is done using Bodhi in Fedora, so looking for a
> similar or better solution here too.

i dont think this is quite decided as yet, so were open to options.

Worth keeping in mind that we have a proper complex signing system in
place, so requests-to-release and errata notices etc can be created via
a UI and potentially automated to some extent - but the actual sign +
push will need to be done manually.

At this point we have 4 people who are able to sign and push, so we have
reasonable cover.

Is there a process that folks are most familiar with in the fedora lands ?

--
Karanbir Singh