[CentOS-devel] Community build system

Matthew Miller

mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Jun 26 20:04:43 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 08:53:38PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Is there a process that folks are most familiar with in the fedora lands ?

>From a packager perspective, it's bodhi, either from the web UI or the
`fedpkg update` command run from the git repo where you just made your
updates. This is... not a perfect system, but the next version of bodhi is
getting ready to be deployed soon and has some nice improvements.
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bodhi/2.0>

I don't know how well the current state of things meets your needs, but it'd
be awesome to have CentOS contributors to the infrastructure.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>