[CentOS-devel] NX : centos-extras versus EPEL

Sat Mar 1 19:48:58 UTC 2014
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

On 03/01/2014 08:24 PM, Scott Dowdle wrote:
> Greetings,

+1

I started using x2go a week ago and it is good. You can even use it
instead of Teamviewer/VNC, Desktop sharing. I think there is some kind
of proxy/redirection feature (Teamviewer-like connections behind the
firewall) , but I am not sure, still learning about it.

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)