[CentOS-devel] Creating a CentOS-only package

Darryl L. Pierce

dpierce at redhat.com
Tue May 13 17:52:41 UTC 2014

In Fedora and EPEL we have the qpid-cpp package (which I spoke about in
an email last week) for all supported version of Fedora and for EL7
(can't do EL5/6 for the reasons mentioned in that previous email).

This week we discussed the idea of providing CentOS specific packages,
starting with CentOS 7. In RHEL we have product packages, this would be
something separate from what we would be doing as a product.

What would be the process for doing something like this?

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/