[CentOS-devel] Small Business SIG suggestion

Filippo Carletti

filippo.carletti at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:44:43 UTC 2014

> One concern I have is how the project would be "branded."  I'm not sure
> exactly what you have in mind, but a generic name that encompass both
> home and small office users might be too broad.  It's a subtle issue
> that may not be related to the technology, I know.

I agree with you, but we could be able to "solve" the issue with more variants.

> Do you have a mailing list?  I think I remember reading that SIGs should
> have their own mailing lists.  I can also talk here if I don't wear out
> my welcome on this channel.

I think that SIGs do not have mailing lists at the moment (you're
right, they're supposed to have them).
I hope to setup the wiki page for the SLS SIG later today.
Meanwhile, I'm emailing you the SIG proposal.

--
Ciao,
Filippo