[CentOS-devel] epel-7-ppc64

youbest at sina.com

Mon Nov 24 12:55:02 UTC 2014

Hi, Karanbir Singh

      I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean, I did not rely on specific RHEL resources in the whole building process. Source code using CentOS 7.0.1406 provides, At http://vault.centos.org/7.0.1406/os/Source/SPackages/ (http://95.211.98.141/centos/ should be a mirror like), and a small amount from RHEL 7 for the PPC package source code.