[CentOS-devel] CentOS artwork repository redesign proposal

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Tue Oct 14 20:40:58 UTC 2014

On 10/10/2014 05:16 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working on a redesign of CentOS artwork repository based on
> the suggestions made previously by Jim, Karsten, and Thoumas in the
> mailing list. The initial proposal is at

Sorry it's taken me a while to look at this. I've been a bit head-down
on some docker-related things.

> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Repository/Design
>
> and is ready for you to evaluate and improve. This is just a
> proposition, so any feedback you could provide will be very useful and
> appreciated.

What is the workflow that you envision with this setup?

>From a packaging perspective ( the -logos package, wallpaper, and
anaconda) we're essentially swapping or adding images.

Similarly, for a user who wants to contribute a new desktop design idea,
how do they contribute to this?

I don't currently see how someone like Andrew would be able to
contribute his addition and blender file into this setup easily.

--
Jim Perrin