[CentOS-devel] Atomic devel builds automation

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Apr 16 17:42:08 UTC 2015

hi,

The Atomic devel builds are now running from cron again, after a 2 week
lag, they now run every 12 hours, midnight and midday UTC. These builds
now also run with a complete toolchain update taking place before the
build gets run.

The build script is now in git itself :
https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts/blob/master/build_ostree_components.sh
and the cron worker will git pull, before running this, so updates are
consumed immediately. That does make line 10 to 12 of this script
completely redundant, but I've left it in as an indicator.

Build runs are logged at :
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic/x86_64/Builds/

And the ostree repo remains at :
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic/x86_64/repo/

Once the installer image starts building, we can push that to
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic/x86_64/ which would in turn
allow the vagrant and image builds to also run.

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh