[CentOS-devel] Atomic devel builds automation

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Apr 18 07:48:25 UTC 2015

On 16/04/15 18:42, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,
>
> The Atomic devel builds are now running from cron again, after a 2 week
> lag, they now run every 12 hours, midnight and midday UTC. These builds
> now also run with a complete toolchain update taking place before the
> build gets run.

http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic/x86_64/Builds/ has content,
and we can verify that we have 12 hrly builds.

As the next step, I'd like to now expand this to run a build for every
git branch in the upstream sig-atomic-buildscripts repo. What / how
should we handle naming those ?

one option might be to leave
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic/x86_64/ as the place to
deliver the master branch, and then create
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic-BranchName/x86_64/ for each
branch, would that work ? We would also need new
centos-release-atomic-<branchname> in each of those, otherwise the
ostree upstream repo url will point into the default master's repo.

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh