[CentOS-devel] Thanks for CentOS 7 ppc64!

Bryson Lee Bryson.Lee at sslmda.com
Mon Dec 21 21:22:26 UTC 2015

Just a quick note to thank all involved in the ppc64 AltArch effort!  Was able to get one of our IBM 812L’s up and running very quickly after importing the Everything ISO into our Cobbler environment.

Next I’ll try rebuilding some of the packages that we need for 32-bit ppc…

Thanks again for all the great work!

Regards,

-Bryson
This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any attachments.