[CentOS-devel] infrastructure for doing C7 builds?

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Tue Feb 10 09:05:53 UTC 2015

On 09/02/15 18:57, Jim Perrin wrote:

> There are a couple ways to go about this. Members of SIGs can build
> against the community build system at cbs.centos.org via koji interface.
> Beyond that (at least for now) you'd have to look at coprs via
> copr.fedoraproject.org

I spoke with Miroslav last weekend and there might be room for us to get
a coprs instance going that targets centos + cbs repos, making it easier
for people to consume content that isnt quite released as yet. And have
this run from within the scope of CBS.

Exact mechanics will need to be worked out, but we can even host the
builder nodes from the DevCloud setup ( which is sort of coming along )

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS