[CentOS-devel] Storage SIG Meeting 20-Feb-2015 15:30 UTC

Lalatendu Mohanty

lmohanty at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 05:50:37 UTC 2015

On 02/19/2015 06:31 PM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
> Greetings All!
>
> Time for another Storage SIG meeting [1] . We will be meeting in
> #centos-devel on Freenode.
>
> Agenda:
> #info    Topic:        Action items from previous meeting
> #info    Topic:        Status Updates
> #info    Subtopic:   GlusterFS
> #info    Subtopic:   OpenAFS
> #info    Subtopic:   Ceph
> #info    Subtopic:   SCST
> #info    Open Floor

Meeting minutes and links to complete log.

=========================
#centos-devel: StorageSIG
=========================

Meeting started by lalatenduM at 15:30:05 UTC. The full logs are
available at centos-devel/2015/centos-devel.2015-02-20-15.30.log.html .

Meeting summary
---------------
* rollcall  (lalatenduM, 15:30:18)

* Action items from last meeting  (lalatenduM, 15:31:52)
   * ACTION: lalatenduM to document the process of pkg building and
     moving them to storage sig repos  (lalatenduM, 15:32:34)
   * ACTION: billings to try out reimzul's way of kmod building and yum
     priorities stuff for openafs repo  (lalatenduM, 15:35:32)
   * ACTION: alphacc to validate the storage7 koji targets and setup new
     tags as needed for openafs  (lalatenduM, 15:36:24)
   * ACTION: lalatenduM and billings will discuss about the current
     targets and tags for storage sig  (lalatenduM, 15:37:04)
   * ACTION: kbsingh to see if openafs is GPL compatible or not
     (lalatenduM, 15:39:35)
   * ACTION: lalatenduM will help deason to get standard policy or
     guidance on packaging selinux rules  (lalatenduM, 15:39:55)
   * ACTION: lalatenduM to start a discussion in centos-devel around
     standard policy or guidance on packaging selinux rules  (lalatenduM,
     15:42:54)

* status-updates  (lalatenduM, 15:43:40)

* GlusterFS  (lalatenduM, 15:43:52)
   * ACTION: lalatenduM to get ndevos kkeithley_ to request for cbs
     access via the bugs.c.o interface  (lalatenduM, 16:00:56)

* ceph status  (lalatenduM, 16:01:40)

* SCST status  (lalatenduM, 16:02:46)
   * ACTION: bvanassche to split the SCST spec into two spec files - one
     for DKMS (without kernel version in its name) and one for generating
     binary RPMs (with kernel version in the RPM name0)  (lalatenduM,
     16:08:23)

* OpenAFS status  (lalatenduM, 16:11:14)

* open floor  (lalatenduM, 16:12:33)

* GSOC ideas for Storage SIG  (lalatenduM, 16:12:58)

Meeting ended at 16:20:00 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* lalatenduM to document the process of pkg building and moving them to
   storage sig repos
* billings to try out reimzul's way of kmod building and yum priorities
   stuff for openafs repo
* alphacc to validate the storage7 koji targets and setup new tags as
   needed for openafs
* lalatenduM and billings will discuss about the current targets and
   tags for storage sig
* kbsingh to see if openafs is GPL compatible or not
* lalatenduM will help deason to get standard policy or guidance on
   packaging selinux rules
* lalatenduM to start a discussion in centos-devel around standard
   policy or guidance on packaging selinux rules
* lalatenduM to get ndevos kkeithley_ to request for cbs access via the
   bugs.c.o interface
* bvanassche to split the SCST spec into two spec files - one for DKMS
   (without kernel version in its name) and one for generating binary
   RPMs (with kernel version in the RPM name0)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* lalatenduM (109)
* kbsingh (32)
* JustinClift (29)
* bvanassche (26)
* centbot (5)
* ndevos (2)

Logs to meeting minutes and complete logs:

http://www.centos.org/minutes/2015/february/centos-devel.2015-02-20-15.30.html
http://www.centos.org/minutes/2015/february/centos-devel.2015-02-20-15.30.log.html
http://www.centos.org/minutes/2015/february/centos-devel.2015-02-20-15.30.log.txt
http://www.centos.org/minutes/2015/february/centos-devel.2015-02-20-15.30.txt