[CentOS-devel] Storage SIG Meeting 20-Feb-2015 15:30 UTC

Bart Van Assche

bart.vanassche at sandisk.com
Mon Feb 23 15:57:05 UTC 2015

On 02/23/15 06:50, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
> Action Items
> ------------
> * bvanassche to split the SCST spec into two spec files - one for DKMS
>   (without kernel version in its name) and one for generating binary
>   RPMs (with kernel version in the RPM name)

This action item is complete (see also
http://sourceforge.net/p/scst/svn/6125/). However, there is a challenge:
if I submit an SCST source RPM to the koji build system that source RPM
is built against the base kernel RPM instead of the latest update (e.g.
kernel RPM release 123.el7 instead of 123.20.1.el7 for CentOS 7). Advice
for how to address this would certainly be welcome ...

Thanks,

Bart.