[CentOS-devel] kickstart extra minimal

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Sat Jan 10 00:16:24 UTC 2015

On 01/09/2015 05:48 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:

> I assume the confusion is triggered by us ( me ) recommending something
> from your personal web site rather than from one "fully blessed " by
> CentOS ( whatever that would mean )

So, perhaps there's a secondary question worth asking here.

Would a repository of community contributed kickstarts be valuable under
the CentOS namespace on github and/or mirrored with git.centos.org?

If so, how would we as a distribution validate them prior to accepting
the pull request, and what format/code style would be required/recommended.

We're already publishing kickstarts for docker, as well as some others
in https://github.com/CentOS/sig-cloud-instance-build

Perhaps we look at restructuring/expanding that scope?

--
Jim Perrin