[CentOS-devel] Old issue with Minimal ISO

Leam Hall

leamhall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:00:30 UTC 2015

The minimal install is a great tool for doing simple builds for base
machines. The regular DVD puts in a lot of cruft and a Kickstart build
assumes you have a kickstart infrastructure.

It really seems a matter of "do it right or don't do it at all." If you
have a minimal install ISO, please have it meet the same expectations
the other images meet. In many cases the minimal install is much more
useful than a net or prompt based install.

Leam