[CentOS-devel] moving ci.dev

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at centos.org
Wed Jun 3 03:20:14 UTC 2015

hi guys,

I believe we are fairly well established on the ci.centos.org infra to
now consider moving the ci.dev instances from their present location at
godaddy.com.

This would also allow us to run the ci.dev nightly tests on baremetal
machines.

It would also allow us to consolidate the jenkins instance, and maybe
SIGs and other tested projects could use the distro runs as a trigger
for their own validation / testing.

Brian, can we find a slot in one of the CBS meetings to work through this ?

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh, Project Lead, The CentOS Project
+44-207-0999389 | http://www.centos.org/ | twitter.com/CentOS