[CentOS-devel] Regarding GSoC project : Documentation Toolchain

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:26:22 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Lei Yang <yltt1234512 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Staff will do the review only on bugzilla, but we think some contributors
> are only familiar with github, so we sync the comments between two
> platforms, so contributors don’t need to leave github to finish the whole
> process.

Allow me to change the context/track. Have you taken a look at
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo#Workflow> ?
Reading this conversation it would seem that your proposal aims to
achieve similar goals even though you may not choose to opt for
similar tools.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>