[CentOS-devel] CentOS CLA (Contributor License Agreement)

Jim Perrin

jperrin at centos.org
Mon Jun 29 16:01:30 UTC 2015

On 06/29/2015 10:47 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> 'evil' and 'nice' are both fairly subjective, so all were saying is dont
> do anything illegal. I cant imagine the FPCA welcomes illegal activity.

<devil's advocate> I could see this quite easily. OpenVPN can be used to
circumvent a country's restrictive laws and publish information about
government corruption, protesting treatment of LGBT folks, etc..

</devil's advocate>

I don't care about 'evil', 'nice' etc.

1. Can I legally distribute software that people want to use.
2. Can the community contribute to the project with a fairly low barrier
to entry.

Everything else is personal belief and opinion.

--
Jim Perrin