[CentOS-devel] ABRT in 7.1

Matej Habrnal

mhabrnal at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 14:55:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am sorry I forgot attach man pages, so here is the last patch '0003-reporter-mantisbt-add-man-pages-and-change-formattin.patch' which ships the man pages.

Summary
=======
Patches for libreport:
0001-fix-patch-libreport-centos-branding-changes.patch-fo.patch
0002-reporter-mantisbt-introduce-reporter-mantisbt.patch
0003-reporter-mantisbt-add-man-pages-and-change-formattin.patch

Patches for abrt:
0001-reporter-mantisbt-changes-related-to-reporter-mantis.patch

I hope it's all now.

Matej