[CentOS-devel] bootstrap for CentOS Configuration Management SIG

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Oct 6 14:23:49 UTC 2015

hi,

Julien Pivotto is going to undertake bootstrapping the ConfigManagement
SIG, and I've setup a wiki page under the SIG space. We can use this
co-ordinate the initial proposal and also as a way to bring together and
document scope + deliverables from people who would be interested in
joining this effort.

config management is a core component of many infra setups around the
world these days, and i am sure we have a fair level of interest within
the existing SIGs as well as the existing contributor base. So everyone
lets get behind Julien and help with this effort.

He is putting together his initial thoughts at :
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/ConfigManagementSIG ; we
can use this centos-devel mailing list as a means of communication and
for questions etc.

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh