[CentOS-devel] atomic-sig: Meeting minutes from 2015-10-29

Jason Brooks

jbrooks at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 16:35:16 UTC 2015

Here are the minutes[1] from our atomic-sig meeting today.

We hold our meetings each Thursday at 16:00 UTC. For your calendaring
convenience, you can subscribe to a calendar of centos sig meetings w/
this calendar[2]. For more info on the calendar, see here[3].

Meeting summary
---------------
* LINK: Last meeting's Minutes
  https://www.centos.org/minutes/2015/october/centos-devel.2015-10-15-16.02.html
  (jbrooks, 16:08:29)
* TOPIC: action item review  (jbrooks, 16:09:05)
  * LINK: Download page w/ added quickstart info
    https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Atomic/Download/
    (jbrooks, 16:10:08)
  * ACTION: kbsingh to write up how to qcow2ami  (jbrooks, 16:15:10)
  * ACTION: jbrooks to post byo docs to centos wiki  (jbrooks, 16:16:16)
  * LINK: Message to list w/ 4week release summary
    https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2015-October/013957.html
    (jbrooks, 16:17:11)
  * ACTION: dustymabe and kbsingh to get together and talk tunir testing
    (jbrooks, 16:18:59)

* open floor  (jbrooks, 16:22:54)

Meeting ended at 16:23:56 UTC.

[1] https://www.centos.org/minutes/2015/october/centos-devel.2015-10-29-16.05.txt