[CentOS-devel] Intent to participate to a ppc64le beta test

Ashish Kumar9

ashishk4 at in.ibm.com
Tue Sep 15 04:23:54 UTC 2015

Hello Takashi San ,

We have just started on the CentOS LE build on Power and very happy to see
your interest to participate in Beta testing as we go along .

Stay tuned .

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Kumar

From:   Takashi Ohsawa <bodtz.bigdad at gmail.com>
To:     CentOS-devel at centos.org
Date:   09/15/2015 05:24 AM
Subject:        [CentOS-devel] Intent to participate to a ppc64le beta
test
Sent by:        centos-devel-bounces at centos.org

Hi,
We are using CentOS on x86 server to our system.
I appreciate your contribution in CentOS community. Your cooperation is
really helping our system infrastructure.

We are evaluating the new server of OpenPOWER community.
We can find the technology innovation in this community, such as fast I/O
accelerator, fast GPGPU.  We would like to use CentOS on OpenPOWER because
our skill and some operation tools are optimized on CentOS.
I would like to contribute of evaluation CentOS ppc64le beta build when we
can use it.

--