[CentOS-devel] Problem with vagrant box (ssh-ing during ``vagrant up`` doesn't work)

Laurentiu Pancescu lpancescu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:46:47 UTC 2016

On 09/08/16 19:38, Pavel Valena wrote:
> Yes, there is Jenkins CI[1], but I am afraid the tests are still failing, as I didn't yet got time to fix them.
>
> Test sources[2] are available for anyone who wishes to fix them:).
>
> [1] https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/job/SCLo-sclo-vagrant1-sclo-C7-x86_64/
> [2] https://github.com/sclorg/sclo-ci-tests/tree/master/collections/sclo-vagrant1-sclo

 From the error log [3], I'd guess KVM isn't working on the test host.
Is virtualization enabled in the BIOS?  Or maybe the kvm_intel module
needs to be loaded with nested=Y, if the host itself is a KVM guest (as
opposed to a bare-metal server)?  Does it work if you add
'libvirt.provider = qemu' to the Vagrantfile?

Regards,
Laurențiu

[3]
https://ci.centos.org/view/SCLo/job/SCLo-sclo-vagrant1-sclo-C7-x86_64/lastUnsuccessfulBuild/artifact/results/vagrant-up/err/*view*/