[CentOS-devel] Duffy Source Code

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Dec 5 11:49:15 UTC 2016

On 30/11/16 04:55, Julien Pivotto wrote:
> Well, I do think that the code is relevant for every user. I would have
> liked to understand a bit better how we provision upfront, how we do the
> garbage collection, at which point are the nodes killed... With more
> details than what is available in the wiki.

the user handoff happens at the point where the duffy call is made, and
then again the collection happens when the done call is made, or there
is a timeout on the allocation.

What specific details are you looking for beyond this ? and how would it
impact your test workers and your use of these nodes ?

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh