[CentOS-devel] Update on status of CentOS Community Container Pipeline
bamachrn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:16:30 UTC 2016
Here is an update on the recent works done in CentOS Community
* We got weekly scan in place for images in registry.cenots.org
* Vert.X stack for eclipse che is now setup.
* registry.centos.org is now running in NFS to handle large number of
* Rabbitmq is now available from registry.centos.org
* keycloak-postgres is setup to run in openshift
* Bayesian dependencies are now available from registry.centos.org
* Jenkins is now polling the proper branch of git repo to track the
changes and rebuild images.
Our current focus of work are:
* Setting up openshift node cluster for scaling up build speed
* Putting checks in pipeline to avoid cyclic dependency
* We are also focusing to solve the issues with build worker to
continuously building the images.
More information about the CentOS-devel