[CentOS-devel] [OpsTools] rubygem-fluent-plugin-rewrite-tag-filter

Yedidyah Bar David

didi at redhat.com
Tue Dec 6 08:41:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'd like to have rubygem-fluent-plugin-rewrite-tag-filter in the
opstools sig repos.

Not sure what exactly should be done for this.

There are two github organizations, [1] and [2], and some packages
forked between them.

Seems like we have a repo per project. So we need a new project, right?
In which organization? Who can/should handle this?

I currently try to use a build I found in copr [3], and it seems to work.
I checked the git repo [4] it was built from, and the spec file there is an
unchanged output of gem2rpm. We can start with this, I didn't review it yet
myself (and have zero experience with packaging ruby gems).

Thanks and best regards,

[1] https://github.com/opstools-packages
[2] https://github.com/centos-opstools
[3] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/a15/fluent-0.12/build/469721/