[CentOS-devel] Security and other updates - too slow

Phil Wyett

philwyett.hemisphere at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:43:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

How is the core SIG looking at improving and speeding up (more than one
person) builds of updates? As I see it the longer the time between
vendor release and CentOS release people know that we are hittable if
they have a viable exploit?

I ask this as I see that the core SIG is not concentrating on the job at
hand and concentrating on the work of their new masters - Red Hats
CentOS? Their heads are in the cloud. ;-)

Regards

Phil

--

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+PhilWyett