[CentOS-devel] [Ceph] urgently seeking co-maintainers

David Moreau Simard

dms at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 18:31:48 UTC 2016

Thanks for reaching out.

While I don't personally have the means the help you out, I just
wanted to highlight that the Ceph SIG repositories have become very
important in our deployment workflows in RDO and TripleO.
I would hate to see this initiative fade away and I hope we can get
some help to keep the work going.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]