[CentOS-devel] git.centos.org

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Dec 16 10:40:20 UTC 2016

On 16/12/16 01:35, Phil Wyett wrote:
> As default we use CentOS and firefox. Browsing git.centos.org is
> horrible. On machines I have the browser dies until it loads what I see
> as not needed content.

we use gitblit, I would encourage you to engage with the upstream ( that
would also be the place to submit patches )

> The site is listing dups of repos with different paths. E.G.
>
> https://git.centos.org/summary/!!!!!rpms!git
> https://git.centos.org/summary/!!!!!rpms!git.git

This specific issue I intend to fix permanently in the coming days, I've
done a bit of work to remove the easier entry points creating this, but
we have a few more to resolve.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh