[CentOS-devel] Audio production SIG

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Thu Feb 18 15:50:08 UTC 2016

Hey Johnny,

these are things that are definitely important. But I think high quality audio production will not need lossy codecs like mp3 and its proprietary licenses.

There is enough license-compatible high quality software out there.
If someone needs something on top one must build it himself, i.e. when converting is a kind of need.

Regards
Tim