[CentOS-devel] RPM repo targets for Atomic SIG

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Feb 15 17:48:47 UTC 2016

hi,

We are working to get the ADB content released and have settled on
mirror.centos.org/centos/7/atomic/x86_64/adb/ as the destination ( you
can see the content set at
buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic/x86_64/adb/ now )

This would then land at the same level as the /repo directory for atomic
host ( which contains the ostree repo ).

For the rpms that are used to build the ostree repo, we were using
buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/atomic/x86_64/Packages/ directory - I want
to propose :

1) move the signed content to mirror.centos.org
2) put it under /centos/7/atomic/x86_64/{name}/ where name is either
rpm-ostree or atomic-host or something suiteable.

Would that work for everyone ? Note that the ostree repo ( therefore the
url in the deployed atomic host instances ) does not change.

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh