[CentOS-devel] ABRT reporting workflow

Jakub Filak

jfilak at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 05:36:19 UTC 2016

Following up the reporting work-flow changes, I have the following question:

Shall ABRT offer reporting to bugs.centos.org by default or should it be
an optional feature that can be enabled by installing a new package?

If we drop the dependency on libreport-centos from, the only available
reporting
destination will ABRT server (anonymous crash details).

Regards,
Jakub