[CentOS-devel] [Config Management SIG] Ansible version(s)

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Thu May 12 08:59:47 UTC 2016

On 11/05/16 08:13, Julien Pivotto wrote:
> We are open to cross sig collaboration. We still have to decide which
> Koji tags we will need for the ansible sig. Once that is done, we will
> work on github where any contribution will be welcome.

Hi,

did the config management sig suddenly turn into an ansible only sig?

looking at the suggested tags posted by Francois Cami:

Do you plan to release different tags for each config management tool?

afaiu there should be one repository containing all cfgmgmt tools, or is
this not possible due to different dependencies?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +495772 293100
F: +495772 293333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen