[CentOS-devel] The SCL wiki page contents and confusing SCL situation

James Hogarth

james.hogarth at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:28:14 UTC 2016

On 23 May 2016 17:13, "Johnny Hughes" <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

> I take that back .. the file will go away when we move to  6.8 ..

Good to know, but I still think it is worthwhile adding the obsoletes so
that SCL users who may not realise the repo changed get transparently
migrated to the supported solution.

> it does
> not seem there is any documentation on how to use the new system.

I did wonder if I missed a page upon reading your previous message!

> James, when you have all the things figured out, we can give you access
> to change that WIKI page and also have it be updateable by the people in
> the SCLo SIG.

That'd be useful. I'm looking to get this sorted over the next couple of
weeks as a rough timeline.