[CentOS-devel] PaaS SIG meeting NEW TIME and SAME TIME (2016-11-16)

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 17:58:35 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's time for our weekly PaaS SIG sync-up meeting
>
> SAME TIME: 1700 UTC
> NEW TIME: Noon Eastern Standard Time
> NEW TIME: 11:00 am Central Standard Time
>
> What???
> UTC does not have daylight savings.  So the time did not change.
> Most of North America has daylight savings, so the time shifted one
> hour earlier.
>
> Time: 1700 UTC - Wedensdays
> Date: Today Wedensday, 16 November 2016
> Where: IRC- Freenode - #centos-devel
>
> Agenda:
> - OpenShift Current Status
> -- rpms
- We will be building ansible 2.2.0.0 from the OSE repository
-- http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/7Server/en/RHOSE/SRPMS/ansible-2.2.0.0-1.el7.src.rpm
-- This builds the same as the one in EPEL but doesn't have build
dependencies for packages not in RHEL, nor the tests that require
those build dependencies.
-- When the ConfigManagement SIG get's their ansible builds available,
we will transition over to theirs.

- We will have ci build the origin 1.4.0 rc1 and openshift-ansible
3.4.0 rpm's in cbs

> -- Documentation
> -- Automated testing
> -- images / image building
> - Do we need to change our time?

Nope
If you weren't able to make the meeting due to the time, please let us know.

> - Open Floor
- Cockpit would like to build their package in the Paas SIG.  Although
this isn't the perfect fit, it does fit.
-- There were no objections.