[CentOS-devel] PaaS SIG meeting NEW TIME and SAME TIME (2016-11-16)

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Nov 17 10:30:11 UTC 2016

On 16/11/16 17:58, Troy Dawson wrote:

> - We will have ci build the origin 1.4.0 rc1 and openshift-ansible
> 3.4.0 rpm's in cbs

how is this going to work ? tell me more... are we using a cbs bot/creds
on ci.centos.org ?

My main interest here is to shoe-horn the atomic-openshift-installer
into the process so we can both test the deployment from it, and the
upgrade path from it.

>> -- Documentation
>> -- Automated testing
>> -- images / image building
>> - Do we need to change our time?
>
> Nope
> If you weren't able to make the meeting due to the time, please let us know.

I havent been able to make the last few meetings due to being in hack
sessions, face2face meetings or travelling. But otherwise this time
works for me

Regards,

--
Karanbir Singh